This agreement outlines the partnership between you and the staff who will teach and support you.
The aim of this partnership is for you to develop as an individual, to acquire skills and abilities, to reach personal goals,
to gain in personal confidence, and to develop more understanding of the choices that will shape your future.
Our responsibilities are to:
- respect you as an individual.
- provide you with excellent teaching and learning.
- support you in achieving academic and personal success.
- give you appropriate guidance and counselling.
- advise and guide you in your progress to Higher Education or employment.
- provide an environment which is safe, secure, and a good place to learn.
- assist your parents or guardians in supporting your progress.
Your responsibilities are to:
- respect all members of the College community, our visitors and neighbours.
- value and safeguard the built and natural environment.
- use your talents and abilities to the full.
- commit to your programme and complete all courses you embark upon.
- attend all sessions in your programme of study.
- turn up on time to all your sessions.
- complete work to the deadlines set.
- make appropriate and effective use of the facilities for study, recreation and travel.
- understand that there are course material costs associated with your programme of study.
It is the responsibility of us all to:
- keep the College free of prejudice and harassment.
- share and develop the College's commitment to equality and diversity.
Policy and Privacy Statement
The College collects and uses personal data in order to administer student education and welfare in accordance
with the terms and conditions of funding imposed on us as providers of learning. The data provided may be shared
with other organisations for the purposes relating to education, training, employment, career and general advice
services, well-being, statistical and research purposes. We do not share your information for purposes that are
incompatible, such as product marketing.
I agree to QMC processing the personal data on this form for any purpose connected to my studies.
This would include data being used for reasons of research and audit by the LSC, Education Funding Agency, Skills Funding Agency and European Social Fund.
The above bodies are registered under the data protection act.
LINKS TO FULL VERSIONS OF THE POLICY AND PRIVACY STATEMENT CAN BE FOUND HERE